The Tenergy TB6-B balance charger is a step up from those plug and play chargers that you normally get with RTF quadcopters and other RC’s. It gives you the ability to not only charge multiple types of batteries and different sizes of lipo but it also allows you the ability to correctly set your charge.
The Tenergy uses a multi-press button system in order to navigate the menus. You have the ability to control charging speed as well as type of charge. This charger does have a bit of a learning curve as far as the buttons but once you get the hang of it you will wonder how you got along before it. After hundreds of uses all my packs came off the charger perfectly fine with balanced cells. The other great thing is this particular charger comes with the AC adapter and a slew of other connectors for charging other styles of batteries.
I definitely recommend this charger especially if you have multiple batteries and RC’s. This will save you a ton of time and gives you an accurate readout of your final cell voltages.
- DC: 11~18 volts
- AC: 100~240V, 50/60Hz (AC Adapter)
- Charge/discharge power: max. 50/5 Watts
- Pb: 2~20V
- Charge current: 0.1 to 5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1 to 1.0A
- No. of cycles: 1 to 5 times
- Battery data memory: up to 5 data
- Weight: 246g
- Dimensions: 130 x 85 x 33 mmCOMPATIBLE WITH:
- NiMH – Nickel Metal Hydride
- NiCd – Nicel Cadmium (Ni-Cad)
- LiPO – Lithium Polymer
- Li-ion – Lithium Ion
- LiFePO4 – Lithium Iron Phosphate
- SLA – Sealed Lead AcidIMPORTANT CHARGING WARNING:BEFORE CHARGING ALWAYS INSPECT BATTERIES FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES TO BOTH THE WIRE(S) AND BATTERY PACK (PUNCTURES, PVC DAMAGE, AND/OR BATTERY SWELLING). DO NOT CHARGE IF THE PACK HAS ANY OF THE MENTIONED ISSUES!
– ALWAYS BALANCE-CHARGE RC/HOBBY/AIRSOFT LIPO BATTERY PACKS: WHEN CHARGING ANY OF THESE LIPO PACKS, ALWAYS USE THE BALANCE CHARGE MODE & USE THE BALANCE CONNECTOR/BOARD.
** IGNORING THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN FIRE OR PERSONAL/PROPERTY DAMAGES **